Esmond Road, Queens Park, London‹ Back to results
- Beautifully designed family home
- Exceptionally bright & spacious
- 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
- Stunning open plan modern kitchen/diner
- Intercommunicating receptions
- Large loft with en-suite & balcony
- New replica Victorian sash windows to rear, 10 year warranty
- In the catchment area of Salusbury Primary School
- Close to Queens Park/Brondesbury Stations
- Viewing is highly recommended
A stylish four bedroom mid-terrace house offering excellent living space on one of the most sought-after roads of Queens Park, elegantly combining traditional and modern features.
This lovely family home is wonderfully bright throughout, with additional centrally placed roof light flooding the hallway with extra light and a stunning, fully extended open plan kitchen/diner opening onto a good sized south facing garden. Some features include high ceilings and cornicing, French oak flooring throughout the ground floor, natural stone flooring in kitchen with Nu-heat underfloor heating & period fireplaces in several rooms. There is a large attic room with balcony and en-suite bathroom. Situated within walking distance to Salusbury Road with its trendy cafes, eateries and local shops coupled with excellent transport links into Central London.
Reception Room 27’0x11’8 (8.23m x 3.56m)
Kitchen/Dining Room 19’2x14’7 (5.84m x 4.45m)
Garden (Approximate) 32’0x15’10 (9.75m x 4.83m)
Bedroom 2 15’2x14’9 (4.62m x 4.50m)
Bedroom 3 11’8x9’4 (3.56m x 2.84m)
Bedroom 4 9’10x9’7 (3.00m x 2.92m)
Bedroom 1 19’1x11’6 (5.82m x 3.51m)
A rare opportunity to purchase this 1930s style large six bedroom property offering both bright and spacious accommodation throughout.
Tel: 020 7328 2828
Talk to us about this property: Email us ›