Here at Camerons Stiff & Co we have the systems and processes in place to enable our teams to work remotely should we need to relocate from our main office.
If however you require maintenance during this period then you MUST inform us if you are feeling unwell at all, as this could affect the undertaking of works at the property.
Camerons Stiff & Co is are monitoring the situation daily to stay abreast of any and all changes that may affect you or your property. To that end we strongly advise that you follow the NHS guidelines on the matter, and can assure you that we ourselves are following all recommended guidelines.
At Camerons Stiff Property Management we offer a personalised service to our landlords and tenants. Our Property Management Team are available Monday to Friday 9.00am to 6.00 pm and Saturday 9.00am to 5.00pm.
Our Lettings Office is open Monday to Thursday 8.30am to 7.00pm, Friday 8.30am to 6.00pm and Saturday 9.00am to 3.00pm. We also have an out of hours emergency number available 24 hours a day, seven days a week for all managed properties.
By having your tenancy managed by us, both you and your tenant have constant access to our professional and experienced property management team to discuss day to day queries, maintenance issues, arrears and deposit releases. If you are a tenant of a managed property and need to contact the office you can also contact us on the following email: email@example.com
We find a majority of properties that are managed tend to renew for longer periods at a higher rent. We understand emergencies can arise at any time of the day any day so we also provide an out of hour’s service via our website where you can report your problem. Our property managers will assess the issues and contact one of our approved and vetted local contractors to attend to the problem to resolve it or make a temporary fix providing us with a detailed report and quote the next working day.
In addition to this with access to over 70 contractors, we are able to provide tailored services to suit your needs such as regular cleaning, gardening, and refurbishment.
In the event of a gas leak or if you can smell gas please call TRANSCO immediately on 0800 111 999. For total loss of water please call Thames Water on 0845 9200 800. If you have been the victim of a burglary please contact your local police station to report this. They will arrange for a locksmith to secure door damage and provide you with a crime reference number. For FIRE emergencies please contact the local fire brigade.
You must always inform your Property Manager if you contact any of the above services.
Summary of Management Service
- Introduction of tenant (s)
- References (ie. Credit checks, Employers, Ex-Landlords, Guarantors, Accountants etc) · Guaranteed protection for landlords schemes
- Inventory and Check in of tenants · Preparation of contracts
- Payment to you by BACS or cheque
- Payment of Deposit into Deposit Protection Scheme
- Renewals · Rent Collection Service · Ongoing Property Maintenance
- Midterm inspections · Checkout at End of Tenancy
- Co-ordinating compliances of Gas Safety Check
- Monthly Financial Statements
- Member of ARLA and NAEA Summary of Letting Service
- Introduction and Sourcing of Tenants
- References including credit checks, Employers, Ex Landlords, Accountants and Guarantors
- Full-Colour Inventory recording exact condition of property prior to Tenancy starting
- Preparation of Tenancy Agreements
- Organising and Signing of Renewals
- Setting up Standing Orders for Rental Payments
- Coordinating compliance of Gas Safety Checks
- Energy Performance Certificate (EPC)
- Informing Utility Companies of your new occupants
- Insurance against loss of rent available
- Financial Statement to you
- Emergency Number for tenants & landlords