- A refurbished five bedroom Edwardian property
- 3362 sq ft of fine lateral living space
- Two predominant living spaces and a modern family kitchen
- Bi-folding doors at the rear leading onto the 94 ft south facing garden
- Five bedrooms, three bathrooms and two WCS
- Original feature fireplaces, ceiling cornicing and parquet flooring
- Queen's Park and West Hampstead is a short drive way
- A wide array of local delis, restaurants and independent eateries
- Willesden Green & Kilburn (Jubilee) Station (Zone 2)
- Early viewing is highly recommended
A refurbished five bedroom semi-detached Edwardian property, offering in excess of 3362 sq ft of internal living accommodation that occupies a commanding position within the heart of the sought-after Mapesbury Conservation Area.
The property blends an eclectic mix of maintaining original character features whilst being sympathetically refurbished to a good standard to provide the contemporary style required for modern living. The Ground Floor has been extended across the entire rear as well as an excellent loft conversion with a full dormer window.
Upon entering the property, you are greeted by an imposing hallway with dark Parquet flooring and an ornate stained glass door. To the left of the entrance hallway, there is a sizable front reception room with period ceiling cornicing and a feature fireplace followed by a modern fitted kitchen. After passing the downstairs cloakroom and utility room you enter the second reception boasting light wood flooring, glass light wells, and Bi-folding doors that open onto a superb 94 ft south facing rear garden. This layout creates an airy living space that is increasingly popular with young families.
On the First Floor, there are four spacious double bedrooms all of which have fitted wardrobes. The main bedroom on this floor boasts a modern en-suite. There is a further double bedroom located on the Second Floor with an en-suite shower room.
St Gabriels Road is an exclusive tree-lined road located within the much sought-after Mapesbury Conservation Area, close to Willesden Green & Kilburn (Jubilee) Station (Zone 2), local shops, bars & the Mapesbury Dell (a children's play park created by local residents). The property is also within the catchment area of local schools and is within easy reach of the private and independent schools of Hampstead.
Camerons Stiff & Co highly recommend viewing to fully appreciate the expanse and opportunities to redesign this home.
- Willesden Green (0.2 miles)
- Cricklewood (0.6 miles)
- Kilburn (0.6 miles)