- A well presented terraced property.
- Offers in excess of 1853 sq ft of internal living accommodation.
- Comprised of three bedrooms, two shower rooms (both ensuite) and one bathroom.
- Constructed in c.1915 with Edwardian architectural insights.
- In need of renovation throughout.
- Boasts a 53ft lawned rear garden with a summer house.
- Within proximity to Roundwood Park.
- Quick possession available.
- Offered with NO CHAIN.
- Viewing is highly recommended.
A well presented terraced period property, offering in excess of 1853 sq ft of internal living accommodation. Situated on a quiet residential road in Harlesden, the property offers a fantastic opportunity to acquire and redevelop a substantial family home.
The property was constructed in c.1915 and benefitted from Edwardian architectural insights. The entrance hallway features original Tessellated flooring, in addition to beautiful Stained Glass features in the front door and sidelight window. To the left of the entrance hallway, a sizeable front reception boasts a period fireplace with detailed fretwork, in addition to wood panelled flooring. An open-plan kitchen and dining room occupy the rear. A generous 53ft lawned garden featuring a summer house is accessible through French doors in the dining room.
The First Floor offers three bedrooms, of which one has an ensuite. The remaining two are serviced by a family bathroom at the rear. The third bedroom could also be used as a home office space. The Second Floor offers one further ensuite bedroom. The property is in need of renovation in order to ensure a more thoughtful and pragmatic interior arrangement that better maximises the available square footage.
Leghorn Road is a quiet residential road, within proximity of the coveted Roundwood Park. The amenities of Harlesden and Kensal Rise are close by.
Local transport links include Harlesden (Overground- Zone 3).
Viewing is recommended
- Willesden Junction (0.2 miles)
- Willesden Junction (0.3 miles)
- Harlesden (0.6 miles)
- Harlesden (0.7 miles)
- Willesden Junction (0.7 miles)