- A beautifully presented terraced Victorian property.
- Offers in excess of 1866 sq ft of internal living accommodation
- A double reception room featuring a beautiful original fireplace
- Currently comprised of four bedroom two bathroom and one downstairs W/C.
- A stylish lateral island, bi-folding doors and a state of the art kitchen.
- A sizeable 38 ft beautifully presented rear garden
- Close to The Rise, Whippet Inn, and Gastropubs
- Enviable location in the heart of Kensal Rise, with Chamberlayne Road moments away.
- Kensal Rise (Overground) and Kensal Green (Overground & Bakerloo) Stations.
- Viewing highly recommended.
A meticulously designed and refurbished Victorian terraced property, offering in excess of 1866 sq ft of internal living accommodation that is enviably located on a quiet, sought-after residential road in Kensal Green. The property offers a unique opportunity to acquire a beautifully presented and thoughtfully arranged family home.
Upon entering, it becomes immediately apparent that a stringent architectural and interior design process has taken place. The property retains a plethora of original Victorian architectural features throughout, and boasts a contemporary aesthetic which is sympathetic to the original character of the house.
The Ground Floor is comprised of two predominant living areas; a sizeable double reception room at the front, and an impressive open-plan rear. The reception room is decorated in grey and white hues, giving the space a distinctly elegant feel. Maple coloured hardwood flooring is prevalent throughout. The rear offers a fantastic arrangement, comprising a stylish lateral island, bi-folding doors and a state of the art kitchen. A secluded 40ft garden is accessible through the rear.
The First Floor and Second Floors are thoughtfully arranged, and offer a pragmatic layout that maximises the available square footage. The First Floor is comprised of three large bedrooms, all of which are serviced by a comprehensive family bathroom at the rear. The Second Floor houses the principal en-suite bedroom and an abundance of eaves storage space.
Mortimer Road is a quiet, tree-lined residential road in the heart of Kensal Green. The property is a short walk from Chamberlayne Road in Kensal Rise, and all the amenities on offer there. Local transport links include Kensal Green (Overground & Bakerloo). The property is also within walking distance of local schools including Ark Franklin Primary School and Princess Frederica Primary School.
Early viewing of this beautiful home is highly recommended.
- Kensal Green (0 miles)
- Kensal Green (0 miles)
- Willesden Junction (0.2 miles)
- Kensal Rise (0.2 miles)
- Kensal Rise (0.3 miles)