- A beautifully presented exceptionally spacious 4 bedroom semi-detached Victorian property.
- Thoughtfully arranged and spacious layout having been transformed from a six bedroom to a four bedroom
- Offers in excess of 2520 sq ft of internal living accommodation
- An eclectic mixture of sympathetic contemporary styling and original Victorian architectural features
- Comprised of four bedrooms, three bathrooms & separate WC
- 51ft private mature rear garden with patio area
- Enviable location within four minutes walk of good transport links and the open space of Roundwood Park
- In catchment area of Ark Franklin Primary School & Maple Walk School.
- Early viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate the expanse of this family home
A beautifully presented semi-detached Victorian property, offering in excess of 2520 sq ft of internal living accommodation. The current owners have undertaken a stringent architectural/interior design process, and refurbished the original 6 bedroom property into four exceptionally spacious bedrooms resulting in a thoughtfully arranged layout that maximises the available square footage.
Boasting an eclectic mixture of sympathetic contemporary styling and original Victorian architectural features, the property presents a unique opportunity to acquire a substantial family home in an excellent location that will grow with any family.
To the left of the entrance hallway are two sizeable reception rooms. The front reception room boasts a classical deep red aesthetic, while the second is decorated in an elegant grey hue both with fireplaces. This is replicated in the generous sized kitchen/dining area, which is characterised by dark hardwood flooring and contemporary units. Owing to the property's south-facing aspect and the glass side-return, the rear is abundant in light throughout the day. A mature 51ft rear garden is accessible via the kitchen & patio.
The FF has two bedrooms & two bathrooms, one of which is en-suite. The principal bedroom is impressive, with a 'his' & 'her' dressing room that leads into a comprehensive en-suite bathroom. The rear bedroom is serviced by a second shower room & separate WC. This room could also be used as a home office/studio. The SF offers two further bedrooms, both of which are serviced by a second family bathroom.
Greenhill Road is a quiet, tree-lined residential street situated within a Victorian residential hamlet in Harlesden. The property is a short distance away from the coveted Roundwood Park, as well as the varied amenities of Craven Park Road. Transport links include Willesden Junction & Harlesden (Bakerloo & Overground) with easy access into and out of London. Viewing is essential.
- Harlesden (0.1 miles)
- Harlesden (0.2 miles)
- Willesden Junction (0.6 miles)
- Willesden Junction (0.7 miles)