- Modern Mews house within privte gated development.
- three double bedrooms, 1 en-suite & family bathroom
- Stylish, spacious kitchen/ breakfast room with skylights
- 1179 sq ft of beautifully presented internal living accommodation.
- Romeo & Juliet balconies on the reception room and second bedroom.
- Plenty of light flooding throughout the property
- Attractive private paved courtyard garden.
- Great location for transport and local amenities.
- Offered with off street parking.
- Early viewing is highly recommended
As Sole Agents we are proud to offer For Sale this beautifully presented, three bedroom, modern Mews House, set within a private gated development close to good transport links, restaurants and shops.
Laid out over three floors you enter the property via the Ground Floor which offers a guest W/C and 15 ft dining room or third bedroom (doors would need to be put back on for the bedroom) with patio doors leading to a stylish courtyard garden.
On reaching the First Floor there is a bright south/west facing reception room with a Romeo & Juliet balcony, fashionable kitchen/breakfast room with a full range of modern fitted units including a granite work surface and skylight windows. There is also a shower room comprising of white, three piece suite. The Second Floor provides a principal bedroom with fitted wardrobes, second bedroom also with a Romeo & Juliet balcony and three piece family bathroom. Externally, there is a private paved courtyard garden which appears to have been staged for a photoshoot - a tranquil place to enjoy your breakfast while reading a book. There is also off street parking in front of the house with vehicle and pedetrian gates to enter the development.
The property is presented in great decorative order throughout and gives a rare opportunity of owning a house with 1179 sq ft in this highly popular area for under £1,000,000.
The development is located close to some of the best restaurants in the area, also within walking distance is Kensal Rise Overground Station and Kensal Green Bakerloo Line Station. College Road and Chamberlayne Road are both a short walk from the property.
Viewing of this home is highly recommended.