- A beautifully presented 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom end-of-terrace Edwardian property
- Offers in excess of 1935 sq ft of internal living accommodation.
- General sized kitchen with contemporary features leading onto rear garden
- Exceptionally bright loft extension with extensive views and stylish en-suite
- High ceilings and beautiful wooden floorboards throughout the Ground Floor
- End of terrace with side return
- Enviable location moments from Gladstone Park
- Off street parking and private parking space at rear of garden (access via Dawson Road)
- Large 50 ft mature south facing rear garden
- Local transport includes Willesden Green (Jubilee) & Cricklewood (Thameslink)
A beautifully presented end-of-terrace Edwardian property, offering in excess of 1935 sq ft of internal living accommodation, enviably located moments from the coveted Gladstone Park. The property presents a fabulous opportunity to acquire a substantial family house with scope for further development in an excellent location.
To the right of the entrance hallway there is a sizeable double reception room. This room boasts a distinctly calming atmosphere, and is decorated in white/grey hues. At the rear, there is a generous kitchen, boasting contemporary kitchen units and tessellated print wall art, ensuring the room acts as a lively entertainment space. There is a shower room in the midriff of the Ground Floor. There would be scope to develop the side return (STPP) to create an expansive and truly impressive space at the rear. A large 50 ft lawned southerly garden is accessible through the kitchen and the side-return, while at the rear of the garden there is a side gate that leads onto private off street parking which is accessible via Dawson Road. Other benefits worthy of note is the beautiful oak flooring throughout the Ground Floor (ideal for a growing family) as well as underfloor heating in the main bathroom.
The First Floor is comprised of three large bedrooms, all of which are serviced by a comprehensive family bathroom at the rear, featuring his/her sinks. The loft conversion is exemplary and features fantastic southerly views and an en-suite bathroom.
Olive Road is located within a residential hamlet just North of Willesden Green, and moments from Gladstone Park. The amenities of Willesden Green and Kilburn are within walking distance. Local transport links include Willesden Green (Jubilee) and Cricklewood (Thameslink).
Viewing is highly recommended.
- Cricklewood (0.4 miles)
- Willesden Green (0.5 miles)