- A beautifully designed semi-detached Edwardian property
- Offers in excess of 1937 sq ft of internal living accommodation.
- Exquisite aesthetic throughout.
- Boasts an eclectic mixture of sympathetic contemporary design and original Edwardian features.
- Comprised of five bedrooms, two bathrooms and one downstairs W/C.
- Substantial 75ft rear garden.
- Close to the amenities of Willesden Green and the 86 acre Gladstone Park.
- Enviable location.
- Excellent state and private schools are also close by.
- Early viewing is highly recommended
A beautifully presented semi-detached Edwardian property, offering 1937 sq ft of internal living accommodation. The property boasts an eclectic mixture of sympathetic contemporary design and original Edwardian architectural features, and offers a prospective purchaser the opportunity to acquire a thoughtfully arranged and substantial family house.
Upon entering, it becomes immediately apparent that a stringent interior design process has taken place. The current owners have endeavoured to achieve a clean, elegant aesthetic the perfectly compliments the original character of the house. To the left of the entrance hallway, there is a sizeable reception/dining room, separated by French doors.
This space features exquisite ceiling decoration/cornicing. The rear is particularly impressive, and boasts gorgeous kitchen units with exemplary fittings. A large mature 75ft garden is accessible through the rear. Owing to the property's south-facing aspect, the rear is abundant in light throughout the day.
The First Floor is comprised of four bedrooms, all of which are serviced by a comprehensive family bathroom. All of these bedrooms mirror the aesthetic established on the Ground Floor. The main bedroom is situated at the front and occupies the entire width of the property. The fifth bedroom at the rear could also potentially be used as a home office/studio. The Second Floor is an exemplar example of a loft conversion, and offers a further ensuite bedroom.
Melrose Avenue is a quiet, residential tree-lined road in the heart of Willesden Green. It is situated moments from the amenities of Walm Lane, in addition to being a short walk from the coveted Gladstone Park. A number of excellent state and private schools are also close by.
- Willesden Green (0.3 miles)
- Dollis Hill (0.6 miles)
- Cricklewood (0.7 miles)