- A exceptionally well presented purpose built semi detached home offering in excess of 1645 sq ft
- Four bedrooms including two good sized double bedrooms and two smaller rooms
- Open plan contemporary style kitchen and living area, front reception room
- High ceilings, cornicing and window shutters to the front of the property
- Large rear garden offering 57 ft of with an abundance of mature shrubs
- Off- street parking for serveral cars including a 16ft garage at the rear ofthe property
- Potential for a rear and loft conversion (STPP)
- Within walking distance of the popular 86 acre Gladstone Park
- Convenient location close to good transport links into London
- Early viewing is highly recommended
A beautifully presented purpose built 4 bedroom semi-detached home, offering over 1645 sq ft of internal living accommodation on this very popular quiet residential street.
The house has been sympathetically restored by the current vendors and has a real mix of period character with a contemporary twist with lovely high ceilings, bright, light rooms and stylish wood flooring. On the Ground Floor there is a smart modern kitchen/open plan living area with French Doors leading out on the patio. There is also a large bay fronted reception room with Plantation window shutters. The rear of the property offers excellent sized lateral living accommodation.
On the First Floor there are 4 bedrooms with plenty of storage space and light flooding through all rooms. There is also a modern family bathroom suite.
Externally there is mature garden of 55 ft with a garage to the rear.
Melrose Avenue is also ideally positioned to access the amenities of both Walm Lane and Willesden Green with a wide selection of local delis, independent eateries and restaurants. Excellent transport links via Willesden Green Jubilee Station as well as local bus routes. The coveted 86 acre Gladstone Park is literally just seconds away with its outdoor cafes, tennis courts and outdoor gym.
Early viewing is advised through owners Sole Agents Camerons Stiff & Co
- Dollis Hill (0.4 miles)
- Willesden Green (0.5 miles)