- A beautifully presented duplex apartment.
- Offers in excess of 1350 sq ft of internal living accommodation.
- Comprised of three bedrooms, one bathroom and one shower room.
- Gorgeous aesthetic throughout.
- Comprised within an attractive Edwardian semi-detached house.
- Enviable location in the heart of Willesden Green.
- South-facing sun-trap roof terrace.
- Within walking distance of Willesden Green (Jubilee) Station
- Close to the many amenities of the area
- Viewing highly recommended.
A beautifully presented three bedroom duplex apartment, offering in excess of 1350 sq ft of internal living accommodation. Comprised within an exquisite semi-detached Edwardian house, the property provides a fantastic opportunity to acquire a substantial apartment in an enviable location.
Upon entering, it becomes clear that every effort has been made by the current homeowners to create a gorgeous aesthetic. The apartment is airy and abundant in light throughout. Set over the First & Second Floors, it is clear that the current layout maximises the square footage absolutely.
The First Floor is comprised of a sizeable reception room at the front, and kitchen and bathroom in the mid-riff and a bedroom at the rear. The reception benefits from large bay windows, ensuring continual light. The Second Floor boasts two further bedrooms, both of which are serviced by a second shower room on this floor. There is an abundance of storage space in the bedrooms. This apartment also benefits from a sun-trap, south-facing roof terrace, accessible through the First Floor landing.
Dean Road is a quiet, residential tree-lined street in the heart of Willesden Green. The property is ideally situated to access the varied amenities of Walm Lane, in addition to Willesden Green Station (Jubilee). The 86 Gladstone Park is easily accessible with its outdoor gym, cafes and tennis courts.
Viewing is highly recommended.
- Willesden Green (0.2 miles)
- Dollis Hill (0.7 miles)