- An exceptionally well presented semi-detached Edwardian property.
- Offers in excess of 1608 sq ft of internal living accommodation
- Comprised of four bedrooms, one shower room, one bathroom and one separate W/C
- Enviably located moments from the stunning 86 acre Gladstone Park with the many outdoor sports that are available
- 55 ft mature garden accessible through the rear.
- Light, bright accommodation throughout
- High ceilings, cornicing window shutters and tessellaed tiling in the hallway
- Retains a plethora of original architectural features
- Close to Dollis Hill station (Jubilee - Zone 3) and good buse routes into London
- Viewing is highly recommended
A well presented semi-detached Edwardian property, offering in excess of 1608 sq ft of internal living accommodation. Enviably located moments from the coveted Gladstone Park, the property offers an opportunity to acquire a substantial family property with scope for further development.
The property retains a number of exquisite original Edwardian architectural features, including a black and white tessellated ceramic hallway, in addition to ceiling cornicing/decoration. To the right of the entrance hallway, there is a sizeable front reception room that features an original fireplace and bay windows. A generous reception room occupies the mid-rift, in addition to a downstairs shower room. The rear of the property is abundant in light, and features a contemporary kitchen and breakfast/dining area. A large and mature lawned 55 ft garden is accessible through the rear.
The First Floor offers four bedrooms, all of which are serviced by a family bathroom at the rear. The third or fourth bedroom could also be used as a home office/studio. There would be provision to reimagine the layout of the house; on the Ground Floor, the side-return could be developed (STPP), and there would also be provision to extend into the loft (STPP).
Sneyd Road is located within a residential hamlet just North of Willesden Green, and moments from Gladstone Park. The amenities of Willesden Green and Kilburn are within walking distance. Local transport links include Willesden Green (Jubilee) and Cricklewood (Thameslink).
Viewing is highly recommended.
- Willesden Green (0.5 miles)
- Cricklewood (0.5 miles)
- Dollis Hill (0.7 miles)