- A charming three bedroom mid-terrace hosue
- Spanning 1483 sq ft of internal accommodation
- A double reception room and generous kitchen
- A 60 ft mature rear garden with side return
- Large cellar space with potential
- Early viewing is highly recommended
A unique opportunity to acquire this large mid-terraced house that forms part of the sought after Railway Cottages in Cricklewood. The period property spans just over 1483 sq ft and has the potential to allow for much further scope for complete refurbishment.
The property is full of character and is offered un-modernised but could be a stunning home with a little investment and time. The property is laid out over three floors (cellar, GF & FF and comprises of Three bedrooms, two bathrooms, two reception rooms, a modern kitchen a basement/cellar. There is a mature 60 ft garden with paved and laid to lawn.
The property is well located close to good transport links into and out of London. Local amenities include the 86 acre Gladstone Park with its outdoor gym, Saturday 5K run, football, tennis and rugby. Early viewing is recommended.
- Cricklewood (0.3 miles)