- A wide & lateral five bedroom semi-detached property
- Spanning 2874 sq ft of internal living accommodation across three floors
- Large entrance hall, double aspect reception room and downstairs shower room
- Five generous sized double bedrooms
- A 75 ft sunny south facing garden with two large sheds
- A spacious garage and off-street parking for up to four cars
- Willesden Green (Jubilee - Zone 2) Station and local bus routes are all within easy reach
- A short walk to the green open space of the 86-acre Gladstone Park
- In the catchment area of popular schools such as Anson Primary School and Mora Primary School
- Early viewing is highly recommended
A wide and lateral five bedroom semi-detached house with a delightful south-facing rear garden & off-street parking for up to four cars that is located on the popular Anson Road in Willesden Green. This house offers excellent space for a growing family.
Offering 2874 sq ft of internal living accommodation, the property boasts a large entrance hallway, a double aspect reception room, and a kitchen/dining room that opens out onto a superb 75ft south-facing garden. The rear garden features mature shrubs and two well-appointed garden sheds. One of the garden sheds is currently a fully equipped gym whilst the second shed is being used as a workshop but could be utilised as a home office, children's playroom, or large storage space.
There are also five generous-sized bedrooms, a downstairs shower room, and a large family bathroom. The house also has off-street parking for four cars and a garage. This house has a lot to offer and there is further potential to extend the house to the rear to make more living space if required STPP.
Anson Road is conveniently located within a short walk to the green open space of the 86-acre Gladstone Park, with its outdoor gym, tennis courts, and cafÃ©s. Walm Lane and Willesden Green are also close by with a lovely boutique type High Street with some quality bars, restaurants, cafes, and Nuffield Sports Centre. Willesden Green (Jubilee- Zone 2) Station is also a short walk away. Excellent access into Central London along with good road links to A406, M1, and A40 all easily accessible.
The property is also in the catchment area of popular schools such as Anson Primary School and Mora Primary School.
Viewing this family home is highly recommended.
- Willesden Green (0.4 miles)
- Cricklewood (0.6 miles)
- Dollis Hill (0.7 miles)