- A recently refurbished six bedroom, period terraced house
- Spanning 2248 sq ft of internal accommodation
- Two beautifully presented reception rooms with high ceilings
- Impressive contemporary style kitchen with integrated Miele appliances
- A 49 ft well-manicured rear garden with patio and courtyard
- Three modern and stylish bathroom suites (one en-suite)
- Cafes, restaurants, health clubs & bespoke shops close by
- Stunning original features including high ceilings, cornicing, original floor boards, tessellated tiled flooring, dado rails & fireplace
- Within walking distance of Roundwood Park and Willesden Sports Grounds.
- Kensal Green (Bakerloo & Overground), Kensal Rise (Overground), and Willesden Junction (Bakerloo & Overground)
AS SOLE AGENTS - we are delighted to be able to bring to the market For Sale this beautiful refurbished Victorian terrace property, offering 2248 sq ft of internal living accommodation that is situated in an enviable position in a quiet residential area. This is a fantastic opportunity to acquire a substantial home that has recently undergone a complete refurbishment and extension.
Upon entering via the front door you are met with a beautiful tessellated tiled floor that runs the entirety of the hallway. The Ground Floor boasts two spacious reception rooms, a guest W/C and a utility room with generous storage. To the rear of the property, there is an impressive kitchen & diner/living area with premium kitchen units & fittings including Miele appliances plus a double oven and a wine cooler.
The First Floor offers four good sized double bedrooms and a contemporary family bathroom. The principle double bedroom benefits from a modern en-suite shower room with a period French double vanity sink. There are two other double bedrooms on the Second Floor and a luxury bathroom featuring a copper roll-top bath.
Externally, there is a well established & mature 49 ft rear garden, a patio area ideal for entertaining and courtyard at the rear of the garden. There is also an attractive 18 ft front garden and tessellated pathway leading to the front door.
Additional features & benefits: new sash windows in most rooms, original floor boards throughout, new contemporary radiators & mega-flow central heating system, fireplaces & log burners (both lounges) and a new roof.
Cholmondeley Avenue is located in a quiet cul-de-sac within walking distance of Roundwood Park and Willesden Sports Grounds. Local transport links include Kensal Green (Bakerloo & Overground), Kensal Rise (Overground) and Willesden Junction (Bakerloo & Overground). The area also has a variety of excellent state and private schools all within close vicinity.
Early viewing is highly recommended
- Willesden Junction (0.2 miles)
- Willesden Junction (0.3 miles)
- Willesden Junction (0.7 miles)
- Harlesden (0.7 miles)
- Harlesden (0.7 miles)