- Situated within the Mapesbury Conservation Area
- Offering 688 sq ft of bright accommodation
- Ample storage, Sash windows, new carpets throughout
- Transport links via Willesden Green & Kilburn Stations
- A good rental investment or ideal for First Time Buyers
- Early viewing is highly recommended.
NEW TO THE MARKET is this immaculately presented First Floor Flat that is situated within this handsome, red brick period building in the highly popular Mapesbury Conservation Area.
The property offers 688 sq ft of well laid out accommodation and boasts bright and spacious rooms with good ceiling height. Accommodation includes an airy reception room with bay fronted Sash windows, a modern kitchen with fitted appliances and a contemporary three piece bathroom suite. There are two double bedrooms that both benefit from built-in wardrobes.
Walm Lane is a tree-lined street within a short walk to the amenities found on Willesden High Road and Walm Lane with a superb array of delis, bars & restaurants. Excellent transport links via Willesden Green & Kilburn Jubilee, Overground, and Thameslink Stations for easy access into Central London. The green open space of the 86 acre Gladstone Park and the hidden gem of the area called The Mapesbury Dell are both close by. EPC details to follow
- Willesden Green (0.2 miles)
- Dollis Hill (0.7 miles)