- An imposing and substantial detached property.
- Offering in excess of 2250 sq ft of internal living accommodation.
- Expansive, lateral living accommodation.
- Impressive front and rear landscaped gardens.
- Comprised of two ensuite bedrooms, two further bedrooms and one family bathroom.
- Internal decoration sympathetic to the era the property was built.
- Garage/storage space at the back of the rear garden.
- Moments away from the coveted Gladstone Park.
- Transport links include Dollis Hill Jubilee Station.
- Viewing is highly recommended.
An imposing and substantial detached 1930s property, occupying a commanding corner plot on Dollis Hill Lane. Offering in excess of 2250 sq ft of internal living accommodation, the property offers an exceptional opportunity to acquire an expansive family home.
Upon approaching the property, its size and scale are immediately apparent. It boasts a substantial landscaped front garden, and it becomes obvious that grandiose lateral living is the lineal theme throughout the entire property. Upon entering, you are met by a spacious entrance hallway, from which two reception rooms and the main kitchen/dining room are accessed. Parquet wooden flooring is prevalent throughout the ground floor, apart from the kitchen/dining space. There is also a utility room/W/C
The property has been styled and designed sympathetic to the era in which it was built, and can either be further refined along traditional lines, or completely renovated to one's own taste. The rear garden is equally as impressive as the front, and measures 72ft x 40f. There is an outhouse/garage at the rear, which offers an abundance of storage space.
The First Floor is comprised of four spacious bedrooms, two of which are ensuite. The third and fourth bedrooms are serviced by a large family bathroom. There is an abundance of storage space in every bedroom. There could be scope to develop the loft (STPP) to create further living accommodation.
Viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate this impressive house