- A superb semi-detached Edwardian property.
- Offers in excess of 2431 sq ft of internal living accommodation.
- Decorated in a vibrant colour palette throughout, offering a unique aesthetic.
- Comprised of four bedrooms, three bathrooms (one ensuite) and one downstairs W/C.
- 60ft lawned south-west facing rear garden.
- Spacious home office/study and WC on the Ground Floor.
- First Floor rear bedroom offers a mezzanine level.
- Ideally situated to access the varying amenities of Willesden Green.
- Local transport links include Willesden Green (Jubilee) Station and local bus routes.
- Viewing is highly recommended.
A superb semi-detached Edwardian property, boasting an eclectic mixture of original architectural features and sympathetic contemporary styling. Offering in excess of 2431 sq ft of internal living accommodation, the property presents a fantastic opportunity to acquire a meticulously designed and substantial family home.
Upon entering, it is clear that a stringent interior design process has taken place, and that the current owners have maximised the available space. To the right of the entrance hallway is a spacious double reception room that is currently utilised as both a formal living room and television area. Decorated using a vibrant colour palette, the rooms are unique in aesthetic and benefit from having direct access to the kitchen, meaning there is a long and light abundant corridor through to the rear.
The rear of the property is impressive, both in size and specification. Benefitting from a developed side return, the kitchen/dining area boasts expansive lateral width. This space is split into two predominant areas; the kitchen and the dining areas. The dining area is comprised within the original property and, uniquely, boasts an exquisite original ceiling complete with cornicing and central decoration. The kitchen is crafted from bespoke pippy oak sourced from Devon and benefits from Italian granite counters. The double reception room and kitchen both benefit from solid oak flooring. A 60ft lawned rear garden is accessible through here.
The First Floor is comprised of three sizeable bedrooms, all of which are serviced by two high specification bath/shower rooms. The rear bedroom is versatile, offering a mezzanine level which means the room can be used as both a bedroom and an office/television space. The room also benefits from skylights and oak flooring. The Second Floor houses the main ensuite bedroom, and is an exemplar example of a loft conversion, boasting consistent ceiling height and an abundance of storage space.
- Willesden Green (0.2 miles)
- Dollis Hill (0.7 miles)
- Cricklewood (0.7 miles)