- Impressive terraced 4 bedroom family home in Queens Park,
- 1782 sq ft of outstanding accommodation with side and rear extensions
- Stylish Kitchen/dining room leading onto garden
- Plenty of original features including high ceilings, tessellated tiled flooring, sash windows and wooden flooring
- Spacious reception room with workspace , fitted desk & wood burner
- Large principal bedroom with Plantation window shutters
- Close to Queens Park station (Bakerloo) & Kilburn (Jubilee) station
- Good local schools all within easy reach
- Plenty of storage & attention to detail throughout
- Early viewing is highy recommended
We are proud to bring to the market as sole agents this fabulous opportunity to offer For Sale this this superbly presented 4 bedroom extended end of terrace house laid out over three floors and situated in a sought after quiet road within the Brondesbury Conservation Area.
You approach this striking Edwardian property via the tessellated tiled flooring into an original door. To the front of the property with large bay windows is a large 22 ft reception room with log burner and original wood flooring, along with a separate office area the back of the room with fitted desk and shelving. There is a large utility area and downstairs cloakroom before entering into sthis incredibly bright, stylish kitchen/dining room with integrated appliances, sky lights, wooden worktops and a window seat next to the concertina windows.
On the First Floor there is a well presented large principal bedroom with high ceiling, coving, sash windows with Plantation shutters. There are two further double bedrooms on this floor with an elegant bathroom suite. The recently added loft offers a spacious landing area and bedroom with superb views across London, and an impressive recently fitted shower room.
Externally, there is a 43 ft south facing rear garden with patio area leading onto a mature rear garden.
This ideal family home is not only full of storage options but is convenient placed for Kilburn (Jubilee - Zone 2) station and Queens park (Bakerloo). There are plenty of gyms, yoga studio and health clubs near by along with many other local amenities including cinema options and the Kiln Theatre. Both Westfield & Brent Cross Shopping Centres are within easy reach.
- Brondesbury (0.2 miles)
- Brondesbury (0.2 miles)
- Brondesbury Park (0.2 miles)
- Brondesbury Park (0.3 miles)
- Kilburn (0.3 miles)
- Queen's Park (London) (0.5 miles)
- Queen's Park (0.6 miles)
- West Hampstead (0.6 miles)
- West Hampstead (0.7 miles)
- Kilburn High Road (0.7 miles)