- Imposing Edwardian property situated in Brondsbury Park with off street parking
- Offering in excess of 2970 sq ft of internal accommodation
- Seven bedrooms, five bathrooms (one en-suite
- Impressive, panoramic rear extension allowing plenty of light to flood through
- Contemporary style kitchen with integrated
- Open plan living accommodation
- Feature fireplace, high ceilings, coving, wooden flooring
- Expansive 120 ft lawned garden with studio/office at the rear
- Convenient location close to local transport
- Viewing is highly recommended
An imposing semi-detached Edwardian property situated in the heart of Brondesbury Park. Offering in excess of 2970 sq ft of internal living accommodation, this is a fabulous opportunity to acquire a substantial family home.
On approaching the property there is off street parking for one car and a covered porch entrance. On entering the property there is an a substantial reception room with bay windows allowing an abundance of light to flood through to the reception room which flows through to the contemporary kitchen/dining area. The rear of the property is impressive, with large panoramic windows looking out onto a mature, 120ft lawned garden and a rear extension. Accessed through stairs in the kitchen on the Ground Floor, the extension is garden level and features bi-folding doors and further entertaining space. There is also a studio at the back of the garden.
The Lower Ground Floor provides flexible accommodation and could be used as further living space as part of the main house or as a separate Garden Flat. This floor is comprised of a generous sized bedroom and reception room, a kitchen, a shower room & separate W/C.
The First Floor is comprised of two interconnecting bedrooms; one of which is en-suite. The second bedroom is serviced by a shower room across the hallway. There is also an office/study suite at the front of the property. The Second Floor offers three further bedrooms, all of which are serviced by a large family bathroom. There is extensive storage space on this floor. The house has been renovated in recent years, however this is still substantial scope for development, especially on the Lower Ground Floor level.
The property is situated close to the amenities of Willesden Green and is also within walking distance of Tiverton Green, Queen's Park and Gladstone Park. Local transport links include Willesden Green (Jubilee) and Brondesbury Park (Overground).
Viewing is highly recommende
- Willesden Green (0.3 miles)
- Dollis Hill (0.7 miles)