- A substantial and attractive detached Edwardian property
- 4300 sq ft of internal living accommodation.
- Five bedrooms, three ensuite bathrooms and one further bathroom.
- Large, spacious rooms and high ceilings.
- Expansive, split-level 31 ft kitchen/reception area.
- The lower-Ground Floor offers an opportunity to install a home cinema.
- Exquisite architectural features.
- Impressive main ensuite bedroom.
- Situated on a wide, tree-lined street.
- Viewing highly recommended.
A substantial and imposing detached Edwardian property situated in a commanding position on a sought after road within the coveted Mapesbury Conservation Area. Offering 4300 sq ft of internal living accommodation, the property offers an exceptional and unique opportunity to acquire an enviable family home.
The property boasts very high ceilings and feels extremely light and airy. The property successfully combines sympathetic contemporary styling with original Edwardian architectural features, with exquisite ceiling cornicing and skirting boards lacing the majority of the original rooms.
Upon entering the property, its size and scale is immediately apparent. On both sides of the entrance hallway, there are two spacious and light reception rooms. At the rear of the property, there is an expansive split-level 31ft kitchen/reception area. The upper level is comprised of the original reception area, whilst the lower is the kitchen/dining area. Owing to the property's south-facing aspect, this area is abundant with light. The expansive and mature garden can be accessed through large bi-folding doors at the rear. There is also an outside office space (with W/C facilities) at the back of the garden.
The lower-Ground Floor is accessed through a door by the main staircase and offers an opportunity to install a home cinema or a games room.
The First Floor boats three large bedrooms, two of which that benefit from en-suites. The main bedroom is extremely impressive, with its large en-suite bathroom occupying the original second bedroom. This bathroom boasts a freestanding bathtub and a walk-in shower. The main bedroom also features a walk-in wardrobe. There is also a utility room on this floor for laundry. The Second Floor offers two further bedrooms, both of which are serviced by a further family bathroom. There is an abundance of storage space on this floor.