- A beautifully presented detached family home.
- Built in the circa 1925 with a contemporary feel
- Offering in excess of 2,300 sq ft of internal living accommodation.
- A spacious and light abundant contemporary kitchen/dining area at the rear.
- Four bedrooms (one ensuite), two further bathrooms
- Potential to extend garage & loft (STPP)
- 57 ft rear garden.
- Transport links: Willesden Green Jubilee Station
- A good selection of local amenities include cafes, delis & restaurants
- Early viewing is highly recommended
A beautifully presented detached elegant property situated on a tree-lined street within a short walk from the coveted Gladstone Park. Built in the 1920s, the property offers in excess of 2300 sq ft of internal living accommodation, comprised over two floors. The property is bright and airy with generously sized rooms and high ceilings throughout.
The rear of the property has been architecturally designed, resulting in a spacious, light abundant and contemporary kitchen/dining area that looks out over a generous 58 ft garden through bi-folding doors. The Ground Floor is also comprised of a large reception room to the front, a utility room which can be accessed through the kitchen, and a garage to the left of the property. The First Floor is comprised of four bedrooms, with the master being ensuite. There are two further bathrooms that service the second, third and fourth bedrooms.There is also an abundance of storage space on this floor. A large loft space and garage offer the opportunity to further considerably expand the living space.
Externally, there is an expansive 57 ft rear garden with patio area, fruit trees(aid to lawn) and herbaceous borders. There is off street parking for three cars.
The property is ideally located to access the amenities of Walm Lane, and the Jubilee line at Willesden Green Station. The property is also within close proximity of a variety of excellent state and private schools in Hampstead. The 86 acres of Gladstone Park is nearby with its outdoor gym, cafes & tennis courts as well as Mapesbury Dell (a children's play park created by local residents).
Viewing is highly recommended.
- Willesden Green (0.4 miles)
- Cricklewood (0.6 miles)
- Dollis Hill (0.6 miles)