- A contemporary four bedroom home spanning an impressive 2051 sq ft
- Formal double reception room & an extended reception/kitchen
- 30 ft rear garden with access to OSP
- Off-street parking with electric charging point
- Main bedroom with dressing room & a modern en-suite bathroom
- Moments' away from local shops,cafes & restaurants
- Transport links: Willesden Green & Dollis Hill Jubilee
- Access to popular local state schools as well as private schools
- The open space of Gladstone Park is within easy reach
- Early viewing is highly recommended
A sympathetically designed family home that has undergone a comprehensive refurbishment to create a stylish family home. The property spans over 2051 sq ft of living space across three floors and is situated on a quiet residential road.
The G/F presents a beautiful entrance hall with light pouring in from the front door and an elegant double reception room with sash windows with shutters. There is also an 18 ft contemporary kitchen/dining area to the rear of the property with marble worktops, bespoke fitted units, underfloor heating, and bi-folding doors that open out onto the low-maintenance 29 ft rear garden. The upper floors comprise of four generous sized bedrooms and three modern bathrooms (one en-suite). The main bedroom currently benefits from a large en-suite and a walk-in dressing area.
Further benefits include off-street parking, a video entry system, oak fitted flooring and an installed intruder alarm.
Ivy Road is within easy walking distance of the area's amenities with a selection of local delis, shops, and cafes. Excellent transport links include access from Willesden Green & Dollis Hill (Jubilee - Zone 2) Stations, local bus routes & the M1 motorway not being far away. Brent Cross Shopping Centre is also a short drive away.
The area also has access to popular local state schools as well as private schools. The open space of the stunning 86 acre Gladstone Park is nearby with its outdoor gym, tennis courts & cafÃ©.
Viewing of this property is essential.
- Cricklewood (0.4 miles)
- Willesden Green (0.6 miles)