- Undeveloped mew house - 1136 sq ft
- A GF garage + First Floor apartment
- PLANNING PERMISSION GRANTED
- Hyde Park is a short walk away
- Great transport links via Paddington Station
- Early viewing is highly recommended
Camerons Stiff & Co. are pleased to offer the rare opportunity to purchase this undeveloped three bedroom mews house, offering 1136 sq ft of accommodation spread across two floors in a quiet cul-de-sac in a secure location in Paddington. The property is currently configured as a large Ground Floor Garage with a separate apartment on the First Floor with air space above.
The property has had planning permission granted to create a substantial three storey house with four bedrooms but the planning permission could be altered to suit the style & design of the purchaser.
Eastbourne Mews is a quiet cul-de-sac in Paddington within walking distance of an array of local delis, cafes and bars. Excellent transport links via Paddington Thameslink, Bakerloo, Circle, District and Hammersmith & City Stations. The incredible Hyde Park is moments away.
- Paddington (District) (0.2 miles)
- Paddington (Hammersmith) (0.2 miles)
- Paddington (London) (0.3 miles)
- London Paddington (0.3 miles)
- Lancaster Gate (0.4 miles)
- Royal Oak (0.4 miles)
- Bayswater (0.5 miles)
- Edgware Road (Bakerloo) (0.5 miles)
- Warwick Avenue (0.5 miles)
- Queensway (0.5 miles)