- Second Floor Flat - providing 689 sq ft of living space
- One large bedroom, open plan reception/kitchen
- Study/office area overlooking the balcony
- Underfloor heating, bike storage, plenty of light
- Good transport links, local shops & sports facilities
- Security coded communal doors with video entry system
NEW TO THE MARKET FOR SALE - A unique one bedroom apartment with a separate study room, set on the Second Floor of a eye catching Georgian building originally known as the Spotted Dog Pub with the frontage being its outstanding main feature in this development in Willesden Green.
The apartment offers 689 sq ft of living space with a south facing balcony off the reception, open plan living/ kitchen with fitted appliances, one double bedroom, a three piece bathroom suite and a study/office area. Further benefits include a spacious hallway, underfloor heating, security coded communal doors and video entryphone.
Situated within minutes from Willesden Green Station (Zone 2, Jubilee) and local buses. Viewing essential.
- Willesden Green (0.3 miles)
- Dollis Hill (0.6 miles)