- 1930s style three bedroom semi detached house
- 1698 sq ft well laid out accommodation on two floors
- Double reception room, dining room & further room (currently being used as a bedroom)
- kitchen/diner bathroom, cloakroom & spacious store room
- 31 ft West facing rear garden -patio and lawn
- Potential to make further improvement
- A great location for growing families
- Convenient transport links - Willesden Green & Dollis Hill (Jubilee)
- Social and shopping amenities nearby
- Early viewing is highly recommended
We are delighted to be able to bring to the market FOR SALE this well presented four bedroom, 1930s built, semi-detached property laid out over two floors & offering 1698 sq ft of lateral space just a few minutes walk from the stunning open spaces of Gladstone Park.
Accommodation includes: a large entrance hall, double through lounge which is followed by a second reception room, large kitchen diner with plenty of light that leads onto the rear garden, a generous sized store room & downstairs WC.There is also a further room on the GF that is being used as another bedroom. The First Floor comprises three double bedrooms and a contemporary style family bathroom. The house also has scope for additional improvement including a rear extension double storey side and loft conversion STPP.
Externally, there is an expansive 31 ft West facing rear garden with patio area, laid to lawn and herbaceous borders. There is off street parking for two cars.
Situated on this popular tree-lined road in Dollis Hill and within easy walking distance of transport facilities via Willesden Green & Dollis Hill Jubilee Stations. Excellent social amenities can be found on Walm Lane & Willesden High Road including a selection of independent eateries, supermarket and cafes. The property is also within the catchment area for Malorees Infant & Junior School and Queens Park Community School.
Viewing is highly recommended.
- Dollis Hill (0.4 miles)
- Willesden Green (0.5 miles)