- Substantial, detached six bedroom house
- Providing 3766 sq ft over three floors
- 3 reception rooms, 3 bathroom & a spacious kitchen
- Large and charming rear garden with paved patio
- Secure front garden with OSP X 3
- Extended loft space - currently being used as a third bedroom
- Within a 15/20 minute walk to the popular Queens Park
- A great selection of recreational activities nearby
- Good local school within easy reach
- Growing families must view!
We are delighted to be able to bring to the market FOR SALE this sizable 1930s built six bedroom, detached property arranged over three floors and laid out over a substantial 3766 sq ft of lateral living space. Perfect for growing families!
The house was partly used as a private fashion college and on that basic the property was extended on the Ground Floor to accommodate the learning environment.
There is also a beautiful loft conversion to the top of the house with velux windows and a double storey rear extension to the back of the house. Externally, there is a well looked after rear garden with a large paved patio and a front garden with parking for 2/3 cars. The property has been renovated in some areas but requires updating in others.
Dobree Avenue is in the prestigious and highly sought after Dobree Estate which is made up of quiet residential roads dominated by quality detached houses. Located within a short drive of the bustling Queens Park and the cosmopolitan Kensal Rise with its independent shops, gastropubs and convenient transport links being Willesden Green(Jubilee), Kensal Rise (Bakerloo & Overground) and Brondesbury Park (Overground) Stations as well as access to local bus routes.
The property is also within a short walk of South Hampstead Cricket & Tennis Club, Nuffield Gym and Willesden Sports Centre whilst also being a short walk from the open space of Queens Park.
Viewings are highly recommended for a growing family.
- Willesden Green (0.6 miles)
- Dollis Hill (0.7 miles)
- Kensal Rise (0.7 miles)