- Detached double fronted Family home built Circa 1920 - 1930
- Reception, three bedrooms, three bathroom & WC
- Bright kitchen/diner with floor to ceiling windows
- Front garden with OSP & a 38 ft rear garden
- Double storey side & single storey extension
- Good local schools (Primary & Secondary)
- Great location for local shops, cafes and shopping amenities
- Convenient transports link into Central London
- Elevated views over Gladstone Park
- Early viewing is recommended
NEW TO THE MARKET is this detached double fronted house that has been arranged over two floors (with an unfinished loft room to the Third Floor) built around 1920-1930 that benefits from fabulous views over the picturesque Gladstone Park.
The house itself is laid out over 2552 sq ft of fine lateral living space and is ideal for growing families. Recently refurbished that property includes a double storey side and single storey extension . However, due to unforeseen circumstances the last phase of the refurbishment has been left uncompleted. All major building work has been completed and this is a perfect opportunity for a discerning purchaser to complete the renovation to their taste & style.
The Ground Floor offers a large bay fronted reception room, a study/office space, downstairs WC and a sizable 30 ft kitchen/diner with direct access to the 38 ft rear garden.
The First Floor comprises of a master bedroom with built in wardrobes and en-suite facilities, two further double bedrooms, two shower rooms and a family bathrooms. On the Top Floor there are two unconverted rooms and storage space.
Parkside is a wide residential road in Dollis Hill conveniently located for the amenities of the area including local delis, independent eateries & shopping facilities. The glorious 86 acre Gladstone Park is a stone throw away with a selection of recreational facilities available. Local transports links include Dollis Hill & Willesden Green Jubilee Stations both within walking distance as well as several bus routes.
The property is also within the catchment area for a good selection of Primary and Secondary schools including Gladstone Park Primary school and The Crest Academy.
EARLY VIEWING IS ESSENTIAL
- Dollis Hill (0.6 miles)