- Five bedroom semi detached house
- Built around 1920-1930 in sought after location
- 3 receptions, 4 bathrooms, 2 bathrooms & kitchen
- Plenty of built in storage & potential to extend STPP
- Well maintained front garden & 40 ft rear garden
- Off street parking
- Convenient location close to transport
- Generous sized family home
- Wooden flooring, some original 1920s features
- Viewing is recommended!
An exciting opportunity to acquire a sympathetically redeveloped five bedroom semi-detached house with no extension to the original plan, featuring mains pressure hot water (Megaflo) and underfloorheating in both bathrooms. The house has front and rear gardens and is a one minute walk from the open spaces and amenities of Gladstone Park.
The property has been maintained to a good standard throughout. The Ground Floor is comprised of a front reception room and rear dining room laid out as a through lounge, a guest bedroom also suitable for use as a home office, a shower room with toilet, a downstairs cloakroom and 16 ft kitchen with direct access to the expansive 40ft rear garden with mature cherry tree, shrubs, fruit trees and vertically planted herbarium.
The First Floor offers two good-sized double bedrooms, a good-sized single and a nursery room plus a three piece family bathroom. There is a boiler room with storage for eg ironing board, an airing cupboard in the upstairs bathroom and original fitted cupboards on the landing. The loft, which is fitted with an access ladder and expanded entry hatch has been floored throughout and equipped with a light, offering accessible storage space for luggage or other bulky items not in everyday use.
The property also offers significant development potential for a buyer interested in expanding the plan or converting the extensive loft space.
Viewing is highly recommend!
- Dollis Hill (0.4 miles)
- Willesden Green (0.5 miles)