- Sunning detached house spanning 1863 sq ft
- 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, 2 en-suites
- Impressive contemporary style open plan kitchen & living area
- Large entrance way, cloakroom and reception room at front of property
- Secure off street parking behind external gated entrance
- Elevated views towards parkland & Thames reservoir
- Well maintained rear garden with impressive views
- 2 outbuildings including studio and gym
- Early viewing is highly recommended
New to the market is this beautifully renovated detached, four bedroom family home laid out over three floors and spanning 1863 sq ft of fine lateral living space. Situated within a highly sought after and tranquil road in the heart of the Dobree Estate with easy access to Willesden Green (Jubilee), Kensal Rise Overground stations and good bus routes into and out of London
The property offers a contemporary twist with a well equipped extended modern kitchen/reception room and further reception room at the front of the property There are four good sized bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and a downstairs cloak room.
Externally, there is a hidden outbuilding that is presently used as a music studio and a gym. The rear garden commands elevated views over parkland and the Thames reservoir. Hidden behind electronic gates there is a large driveway with parking for several cars.
Perfect sized home for a growing family with easy access to good local schools & private schools, health clubs, sports clubs, cafes and restaurants. Both Brent Cross Shopping Centre and Westfield Shopping Centre are within easy reach.
Early viewing is highly recommended through Camerons Stiff & Co to fully appreciate the size of this home.
- Willesden Green (0.6 miles)
- Dollis Hill (0.7 miles)