- Beautifully presented 2 bedroom Maisonette
- 1 family bathroom boasting underfloor heating
- Spanning just under 1000 sq ft
- 17ft bright reception room with working fireplace
- Fully fitted kitchen/breakfast room
- Bespoke Neville Johnson staircase
A unique two bedroom maisonette of approximately 1,000 sq ft, is conveniently located for the shops and transport connections of Cricklewood & Willesden Green (Zone 2).
This is a beautiful flat with a feeling of light and space throughout and has been lovingly maintained by the owner. The fully fitted kitchen/breakfast room includes integrated appliances, the sunny reception features a large bay window and limestone fireplace with working gas flame fire. The second bedroom is currently a dining room and the family bathroom, recently refurbished in contemporary style boasts underfloor heating. The first and second floors are linked by a bespoke Neville Johnson staircase with oak handrail and newel caps, leading up to a wide landing area with a skylight. The master bedroom is on the second floor, as is a generously sized walk-in wardrobe with additional storage space under the eaves.
- Cricklewood (0.3 miles)
- Willesden Green (0.6 miles)