- Substantial terraced proeprty laid out over 1521 sq ft or beautifully presented accommodation
- AVAILABLE NOW - UNFURNISHED
- Two spacious reception rooms and a kitchen/diner
- Mature 48 ft rear garden that is mainly laid to lawn
- First Floor - three bedrooms & a family bathroom
- Second Floor - principal bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Easy access to array of local amenities near by including the 86 acre Gladstone Park
- Transport links include good bus routes, Dollis Hill (Jubilee - Zone 3) station & the M1 motorway
- Early viewing is highly recommended
NOW AVAILABE TO LET through Camerons Stiff Lettings is this substantial four bedroom, terraced Edwardian property situated in the heart of the popular Dollis Hill Estate and within walking distance of the coveted Gladstone Park. The property offers 1521 sq ft of newly decorated accommodation that has been refurbished to the highest standard.
The Ground Floor is currently comprised of two generous reception rooms to the left of the airy entrance hallway, and a kitchen/diner at the rear. A mature 48 ft rear garden can be accessed from here. There is also a generous storage/utility cupboard and a downstairs bathroom.
The First Floor is comprised of three large bedrooms, both of which are serviced by a family shower room at the front while the main bedroom on this floor features a small balcony that is accessible through a bay window door. The Second Floor loft conversion maximizes the available space, featuring a spacious sleeping area and an en-suite shower room.
The property is within easy walking distance of the area's amenities including a selection of local delis, shops, and cafes. Excellent transport links include access from Dollis Hill (Jubilee - Zone 3) Station, good bus routes & the M1 motorway. Brent Cross Shopping Centre is also a short drive away. The area also has access to a plethora of excellent local state schools as well as private schools. The open space of the stunning 86 acre Gladstone Park is nearby with its outdoor gym, tennis courts & cafÃ©.
Early viewing is highly recommended.
- Dollis Hill (0.2 miles)
- Neasden (0.4 miles)