- AVAILABLE TO LET 08/10/21
- A charming two bedroom apartment
- Bay fronted reception room, fitted kitchen & communal garden
- Close to the amenities nearby
- Early viewing is highly recommended
AVAILABLE TO LET FROM 08/10/21 - FURNISHED/UNFURNISHED - A bright and spacious two bedroom apartment, arranged over the first floor of a handsome Victorian mansion block on the popular Chichele Road.
The apartment is full of charm & character throughout and boasts a bay fronted reception room, a fully fitted eat-in kitchen, and a white three-piece bathroom. There are also two generous sized double bedrooms and a communal garden.
Chichele Road is ideally positioned to access the amenities of both Willesden Green, Walm Lane, and Cricklewood Broadway. The coveted Gladstone Park is also within walking distance. Local transport links include Willesden Green (Jubilee), Cricklewood (Thameslink & National Rail), and numerous bus routes into Central London. Viewing is highly recommended.
- Cricklewood (0.4 miles)
- Willesden Green (0.4 miles)
- Kilburn (0.7 miles)