- AVAILABLE TO LET FROM 14th NOVEMBER 2021
- Offered FURNISHED OR UNFURNISHED
- A charming seven bedroom semi-detached property
- Bright & spacious living areas
- Ample storage, utility room and spacious kitchen
- 60ft private rear garden & outbuilding
- Secure off-street parking for 2/4 cars
- Willesden Green (Jubilee) and Kensal Rise (Overground) Stations
- Walking distance to Willesden Green amenities
- Viewing is highly recommended
A meticulously designed semi-detached 1930s property, offering in excess of 4486 sq ft of internal living accommodation and situated on a prime plot in the heart of the coveted Dobree Estate.
To the left of the entrance hallway, there is a sizeable reception room that boasts followed by a dining room, a second reception room and a kitchen. The Ground Floor boasts plenty of natural light and features marble flooring throughout.
The First & Second Floors have been arranged to maximise the available square footage. These floors boasts seven large, double bedrooms, five of which benefit from en-suite facilities. The remaining two are serviced by a family bathroom accessible through the landing. Further benefits from ample storage in most bedrooms, a generous sized utility room and off-street parking for 2-4 cars.
Dobree Avenue ideally situated to access the amenities of Willesden Green, whilst also being within close proximity to Kensal Rise and Queen's Park. The Dobree Estate is a quiet, residential estate north of Kensal Rise. Local transport links include Willesden Green (Jubilee) and Kensal Rise (Overground).
Early viewing is highly recommended.
- Willesden Green (0.6 miles)
- Kensal Rise (0.7 miles)