- AVAILABLE TO LET FROM 02/09/21 - UNFUNRISHED
- Ground Floor apartment, spanning 775 sq ft
- Sole use of the 62 ft south facing rear garden with studio
- Two generous sized bedrooms
- A modern three piece bathroom
- Early viewing is highly recommended
AVAILABLE TO LET FROM 04/09/21 - UNFURNISHED - A beautiful period conversion on the Ground Floor of this red brick Victorian house in the heart of Cricklewood.
The property has been lovingly maintained throughout and comprises a spacious reception, fitted kitchen, contemporary style bathroom and two generous-sized double bedrooms. Outstanding features include original high ceilings and sash windows, a period fireplace and wooden floors. Externally there is a private well landscaped 62 ft south facing rear garden with a studio at the back of the garden.
Mora Road is within easy reach to a variety of social and transport amenities including an array of local delis, cafes, and bars, whilst also being within walking distance of Willesden Green (Jubilee) & Cricklewood (Thameslink) Stations. The beautiful 86 acre Gladstone Park is nearby with a number of recreational facilities available.
- Cricklewood (0.5 miles)
- Willesden Green (0.6 miles)