- Converted from a three storey period building
- Three bedroom flat NOW AVAILABLE TO LET
- Offered PART FURNISHED
- Gas central heating
- A good selection off local amenities including The Lexi Cinnema
- Early viewing is recommended
AVAILABLE TO LET NOW is this bright & airy three-bedroom Top Floor Flat, situated in a desirable location between Queens Park and Maida Vale and is currently being offered PART FURNISHED.
The apartment offers an open plan reception/kitchen benefitting from built-in shelves, modern interrelated appliances and wood flooring, three double bedrooms and a three piece family bathroom.
Saltram Crescent is a quiet residential road close to the popular Salusbury Road with it upmarket delis, cafÃ©s, restaurants and gastropubs. Transport links include Queens Park (Overground & Bakerloo), Westbourne Park (Hammersmith & City) & Brondesbury Park (Overground) Stations as well as many different bus routes. Early viewing is highly recommended.
- Kilburn Park (0.4 miles)
- Queen's Park (London) (0.4 miles)
- Queen's Park (0.4 miles)
- Maida Vale (0.6 miles)
- Kilburn High Road (0.6 miles)
- Westbourne Park (0.7 miles)