- End of terrace house, 1440 sq ft
- 4 bedrooms, modern family bathroom
- Extended kitchen/diner, 22 ft
- Intercommunicating receptions
- Offered in excellent condition
- Beautifully maintained 50 ft rear garden
- High ceilings, original stripped floorboards
- Close to Willesden Green Station
- Viewing is highly recommended
Beautifully presented end of terrace four bedroom period property spread over 1440 sq ft of bright and spacious accommodation situated within Willesden Green
The house is in excellent decorative condition with extended fitted kitchen/breakfast room with doors opening onto a lovely mature rear garden, four bedrooms, 29 ft intercommunicating reception rooms, large loft, modern bathroom & downstairs WC. Features include double glazed sash windows, stripped original floorboards, working fireplace, high corniced ceilings.
Conveniently located close to Willesden Green Jubilee Line Station (Zone 2), and Walm Lane with its numerous bars and eateries. Viewing is essential.
- Willesden Green (0.4 miles)
- Dollis Hill (0.5 miles)