- Beautifully presented 2 bedroom terrace Cottage
- Accommodation spanning 910 sq ft
- Large bright reception & modern kitchen area
- Family bathroom + separate shower
- Bright reception room & modern kitchen
- Private front & rear gardens
- Utility & cloakroom
- Close to local cafes & shops
- Close to transport links
- Viewing is highly recommended
Camerons Stiff & Co. are delighted to bring to the market For Sale this immaculately maintained and well presented two bedroom cottage style house known as the Railway Cottages which uniquely benefits from two private gardens one on either side of the property and situated in the Cricklewood Conservation Area.
Accommodation is unusually large for a cottage and is arranged over two floors providing 910 sq ft of internal floor space and boasts a 16 ft fitted kitchen/diner, spacious reception, two bedrooms, bathroom, utility and conservatory.
Great positon close to Thameslink transport facilities including Brent Cross Shopping Centre being a short drive away where the plans have recently been unveiled for the regeneration of this area.
- Cricklewood (0.2 miles)