- White-wash style engineered oak flooring
- 8.8 ft floor to ceiling height
- Spacious 624 sq ft balcony
- Neutral dÃ©cor (off-white) & oak doors
- OMA handle-less, cashmere acrylic gloss-effect kitchen
- Bosch integrated white goods, Quartz Worktops & splashback
- Italian designer Natural Porcelain 3D decorative tiles in bathroom/showers
- Bluetooth speakers in bathrooms, kitchen, living room
- Custom made floor to ceiling designer wardrobes
- Colour video entry to all apartments
We are thrilled to market For Sale this unique Penthouse situated within this beautifully refurbished Art Deco building characterised by the large, bright period Crittall style windows providing exceptional depth and brightness. This stunning Penthouse offers an open plan living area, kitchen, 3 double bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and a wrap around terrace along with many outstanding views.
With a high internal specification and design throughout the developer has insisted on ensuring all interior spaces are comfortable. Classic 1920s and contemporary features are cleverly combined throughout. Situated in a convenient position close to London with the Jubilee Line & M1. A strong growing local community makes this oasis above Oman Court highly recommended. Viewing is highly recommended.
- Dollis Hill (0.6 miles)
- Willesden Green (0.6 miles)
- Cricklewood (0.7 miles)