At Camerons Stiff Property Management we offer a personalised service to our landlords and tenants. We are open Monday to Friday between 9.00am and 6.30pm, Friday 9.00 am - 6pm and Saturday 9am and 3pm. We also have an out of hours emergency number 0203 504 0016 available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. By having your tenancy managed by us, both you and your tenant have constant access to our professional and experienced property management team to discuss day to day queries, maintenance issues, arrears and deposit releases.
If you are a tenant of a managed property and need to contact the office you can also contact us on the following email : firstname.lastname@example.org
We find a majority of properties that are managed tend to renew for longer periods at a higher rent. We understand emergencies can arise at anytime of the day any day so we also provide an out of hour’s service via our website where you can report your problem. Our property managers will assess the issues and contact one of our approved and vetted local contractors to attend to the problem to resolve it or make a temporary fix providing us with a detailed report and quote the next working day.
In addition to this with access to over 70 contractors we are able to provide tailored services to suit your needs such as regular cleaning, gardening and refurbishment.
Summary of Management Service
- Introduction of tenant (s)
- References (ie. Credit checks, Employeres, Ex-Landlords, Guarantors, Accountants etc) · Guaranteed protection for landlords schemes
- Inventory and Check in of tenants · Preparation of contracts
- Payment to you by BACS or cheque
- Payment of Deposit into Deposit Protection Scheme
- Renewals · Rent Collection Service · On going Property Maintenance
- Mid term inspections · Checkout at End of Tenancy
- Co-ordinating compliances of Gas Safety Check
- Monthly Financial Statements
- Member of ARLA and NAEA Summary of Letting Service
- Introduction and Sourcing of Tenants
- References including credit checks, Employers, Ex Landlords, Accountants and Guarantors
- Full Colour Inventory recording exact condition of property prior to Tenancy starting
- Preparation of Tenancy Agreements
- Organising and Signing of Renewals
- Setting up Standing Orders for Rental Payments
- Co-ordinating compliance of Gas Safety Checks
- Energy Performance Certificate (EPC)
- Informing Utility Companies of your new occupants
- Insurance against loss of rent available
- Financial Statement to you
- Emergency Number for tenants & landlords
Old Oak Common Lane, Willesden, London, NW10
How much is your home worth?
Camerons Stiff & Co offers a free valuation service - arrange yours today. Call us on 020 8459 1133 or fill out our online form.Request valuation
How well do you know your area?
Camerons Stiff & Co have a wealth of knowledge regarding all areas within the NW2, NW6 & NW10 radiusDiscover them here