We offer the unbeatable combination of an outstanding track record and decades of experience valuing properties in one of the prime development areas in London. We have a strong New Homes team who advise both large scale and individual property developers on new build, refurbishment and rebuild projects.
Our neighbourhoods offer better price-per-square-foot ratios than surrounding areas, with fantastic transport links making it prime territory for developers and speculators.
The Government incentive for new homes developers and the help for first time buyers with deposits the New Homes Market is becoming very important in London. We are ready to offer our wealth of experience to all new homes developers with everything from planning to specification and price per square footage.
What we offer:
Camerons Stiff New Homes is dedicated to identifying unmodernised houses and flats for refurbishment, new build opportunities and land sites.
- identify potential acquisitions and new development schemes
- advise on accommodation layout, pricing and marketing strategies
- liaise with local Councils on planning questions and pre-planning application discussions
- use our wealth of experience and comprehensive knowledge of local property values to assist with valuable comparable for future projects.
A selection of developments we have recently dealt with are;
- Metropolitan Court A restored public house dating back to the 17th Century. 37 contemporary style units all finished to the highest standards – SOLD
- Treetop Mews A selection of six contemporary Townhouses with an outstanding specification within easy reach of both Willesden Green and Queens Park – SOLD
- Christchurch Avenue A first class development of two family homes offering over 4000 sq feet of sumptuous lateral living space beautifully combining both traditional and contemporary design- SOLD
- Aston Court Eight luxury apartments offering stylish living accommodation in a secluded location within Brondesbury Park – SOLD
- Chanin Mews 8 affordable Eco – Friendly homes – SOLD
- Octavia Mews 3 houses and 1 flat – SOLD
- Queens Park Penthouses 14 contemporary style apartments – ALL SOLD
- 141 Walm Lane 6 beautiful contemporary apartments on Mapesbury Conservation Area – ALL SOLD
- Chronicle Heights Stunning development of 6 luxuries apartments – ALL SOLD
- Springhill House McCarthy & Stone Retirement Homes
- Gladstone Village – 60% SOLD
- 123 Brondesbury Road – Last One Remaining
- The Verge – ALL SOLD
- Oman Court Penthouses – ALL SOLD
- Morgan Place – Last Few Remaining
- Remix – Now available
- The Avenue – selection of outstanding apartments near Queens Park